The Theory of Creation: A Harmonization of Modern Science with the Holy Bible
Also known as: Matty’s Paradigm. More formally I guess you could call this Geocentric Devolutionary Creation.
Blogs get messy in a hurry, and despite the best of intentions it is going to get harder and harder to find what you are looking for. This is, thankfully, work towards a larger more organized whole that will eventually be a book. The structure is summarized in a table of contents below. It follows a chronological path through the Bible and History to address key issues.
Headings with links I have written, headings without links I will get to…
- Why Are We Here?
- Why Do We Use The King James Version?
- Premise: Creation or Evolution?
- Creation Day 1: Nucleogenesis, Abiogenesis and Photosynthesis
- Creation Day 2: The Center of Gravity
- Creation Day 3: The Dry Ground
- The Mountain of Eden: Ros
- The Pillars of the Earth/Beams of His Chambers
- The Fountains of the Great Deep
- Creation Day 4: Sun, Moon and Stars
- Creation Day 5: Fish and Birds
- Common Ancestry
- Creation Day 6: Land Animals
- A War in Heaven
- The Fall of Man
- The Great Flood
- The Tower of Babel
- The Time of Peleg
- Plate Tectonics
- Radial Shortening
- The Exodus
- 10 Plagues
- The Sun and Moon Stood Still
- Uzziah’s Earthquake
- Hezekiah’s Sign